Thursday, June 27, 2013

Your cause; My Effect

My happiness is the effect for which you are the cause.
My activity is the reaction for which you are the catalyst.
My journey is the venture for which you are the agent.
My success is the system for which you are the operator.
My hope is the motivation for which you are the drive.
My existence is the plant for which you are the soil.
My movement is the flight for which you are the wings.
My smile is a reason for which you are the cause.
My laughter is a credit for which you are the stimuli.
My weakness is an ailment for which you are the medicine.
My flaws are the lapses for which you are the mirror.
My aim is the sky for which you are the ladder.
My plan is a vision for which you are the mission.
My ability is a carrier for which you are the wheel.
My property is the wealth for which you are the proprietor.
My achievement is an effort for which you are the strength.
My love is a commitment for which your devotion is the cause.
 My life is a journey for which you are the path.
And our encounter is a dawn for which you are the emanating rays…










2 comments: